Qomolangma 16in x 20in High Pressure Auto Open Heat Press Machine
The quality and reliability of the Qomolangma brand heat presses have been taken to a whole new level.
The Qomolangma heat press is with an enhanced time/temperature gauge, and the aiding gas shock opening mechanism. Designed to be user-friendly, high caliber and competitively priced, it is sure to become a favorite of business owners and heat transfer enthusiasts everywhere.
- Magnetic Auto-Open Release: Activated magnetically, the auto-open release feature allows the heat press to open automatically when the timer reaches zero, giving your time to focus on other aspects of your project while your material transfers.
- Dual Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 5-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
- Opens approximately 45 degrees
- Full pressure range knob
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- 16" x 20" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
Machine Type: Auto Open
Platen Size: 16 x 20 in/40 x 50 cm
Controller: Digital Time & Temp. Control
Printable Articles: Thin Materials
Gas Spring: 264 lbs / 120kg, 1 Piece
Voltage: 110V, 50, 60hz
Power Rating: 1600W, 14 Amps
Time Range: 0-999 sec.
Maximum Temp.: 437℉ / 225℃
Temperature Readout Accuracy: ±5°C
Machine Size: 27.7 x 16 x 20 in/703 x 400 x 500 mm
Carton Size: 33.5 x 21 x 19 in /850 x 540 x 490 mm
Net Weight: 101.2 lbs /46kg
Gross Weight: 114.4 lbs /52 kg
This sublimation heat press is suitable for any sublimable or transferable product. For example: T-shirts, MDF board, metallic sheet, slippers and other flat products. It can be used for directing to film dtf finishing, press your design onto a substrate. Applicable on cotton, polyester, leather, cardboard, and other flat, rough, and rigid materials.