Qomolangma 16in x 20in High Pressure Auto Open Heat Press Machine
The quality and reliability of the Qomolangma brand heat presses have been taken to a whole new level.
The Qomolangma heat press is with an enhanced time/temperature gauge, and the aiding gas shock opening mechanism. Designed to be user-friendly, high caliber and competitively priced, it is sure to become a favorite of business owners and heat transfer enthusiasts everywhere.
- Magnetic Auto-Open Release: Activated magnetically, the auto-open release feature allows the heat press to open automatically when the timer reaches zero, giving your time to focus on other aspects of your project while your material transfers.
- Dual Time/Temperature Gauge: Setting the time, temperature and changing temperature scale from C to F. The advanced digital gauge displays temperatures with a 5-degree accuracy range. The automatic timer alarm begins to sound 3 seconds before it reaches zero to prevent overheating of your material.
- Opens approximately 45 degrees
- Full pressure range knob
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Adjustable low to high pressure clamp
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- 16" x 20" Non-Stick Coated Heat Platen
Machine Type: Auto Open
Platen Size: 16 x 20 in/40 x 50 cm
Controller: Digital Time & Temp. Control
Printable Articles: Thin Materials
Gas Spring: 264 lbs / 120kg, 1 Piece
Voltage: 110V, 50, 60hz
Power Rating: 1600W, 14 Amps
Time Range: 0-999 sec.
Maximum Temp.: 437℉ / 225℃
Temperature Readout Accuracy: ±5°C
Machine Size: 27.7 x 16 x 20 in/703 x 400 x 500 mm
Carton Size: 33.5 x 21 x 19 in /850 x 540 x 490 mm
Net Weight: 101.2 lbs /46kg
Gross Weight: 114.4 lbs /52 kg
This sublimation heat press is suitable for any sublimable or transferable product. For example: T-shirts, MDF board, metallic sheet, slippers and other flat products. It can be used for directing to film dtf finishing, press your design onto a substrate. Applicable on cotton, polyester, leather, cardboard, and other flat, rough, and rigid materials.
Our main objective is to support all our customers, who can manage their heat transfer activities without interruption. So we offers FREE SPARE PARTS with a quantitative order and the following guarantee:
* Free lifetime technical support on all heat press machines.
* Two-year warranty
* Five-year warranty on fusions and welds.
* Five-year warranty on the heating plate.
* Six-monthly warranty on the heaters of cups, plates and caps.