Hot Sale 25pcs CALCA 40OZ second generation Sublimation Blank tumbler with handle Adventure Quencher Car Cup Handle Outdoor Travel Stainless Steel Straw Cup
With high-quality coating,Food grade stainless steel Double walled insulated Keep cold and hot for hours the printing color on the surface of the stainless steel 40OZ Ice Blaster cup is bright and clear. You can DIY any design on the sublimation double wall vacuum mugs, such as your baby or family photos, pets, plants, personalized paintings, etc., perfect as a custom gift for your loved ones.
Material: Stainless Steel and silicone, plastic
Cup capacity: 40oz
Size: 27.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 9.8 cm (10.8 in x 2.99 in x 3.85 in)
Packing Size: 77 cm x 55 cm x 30cm (30.3 in x 21.65 in x 11.8 in)
Gross Weight: 17.5kg (38.58lbs)
180℃ (356℉) & 60secs for Mug heat press machine;
165~170℃ (329℉~338℉) & 6mins for 3D Vacuum Heat Presses or Sublimation Oven
1. Remove the lid.
2. Design your image and print it out on sublimation paper with Sublimation ink printer.
3. Tape imaged sublimation paper onto tumbler.
4. Place and center the product inside the shrink film / sleeve.
5. Use heat gun on low setting to shrink the wrap to the contour of the product. Begin with the side away from the transfer first. Ensure the wrap only encases the sides of the product leaving top and bottom open.
6. Repeat above steps for each item to include in production run.
7. Set the convection oven at 165~170℃ (329℉~338℉) for 6 minutes.
8. Ensure convection oven has reached temperature, place the tumblers in the preheated oven.
9. Close Convection oven
10. Once curing is done, open convection oven, and take the tumbler out of the oven.
Use gloves or heat resistant cloth to handle the hot tumbler.
11. Peel sublimation paper and shrink film off and leave it to cool off completely.
Caution: Tumbler is extremely hot when in the mug press, do not handle with bare hands
1. Temperature and time settings are only a guide.
2. Handwash recommended, the rush power of the dishwasher might affect the lifetime of the vacuum insulation.
3. Please do not put in microwave oven or refrigerator.
1. Please allow 1-3mm tolerance due to manual measurement.
2. In order to make the sublimation mug cleaner, please avoid using blurry or out of focus image, the photo should be over 2000 pixels as much as possible.
3. The color may exist slight difference due to different screen display.
4. If the sublimation paper is slow-drying and the ink is not dry before printing, or the sublimation paper is damp, the print will be blurry.
5. The uneven rotation temperature of the household oven will affect the transfer effect.
6. It must be wrapped tightly with tape before transfer, and the shrink film will be sucked tightly, so there will be no problem.
Application and Packaging: