CALCA 100gsm High Tacky Sublimation Paper is suitable for Lycra, Polyester and Polyester with Spandex textile. Because these fabrics are shrinkable, easy to have double image. Our CALCA TA sublimation paper’s special coating allows the paper to stick firmly to the fabric to prevent lifting, thus removing any chance of ghosting and delivering consistent sharp, brilliant colors every time.
Width: 36" (914cm)
Length: 328' (10000cm)
Core: 3" (7.6cm)
Packing Size: 95cm*16cm*16cm (37.4" x 6.3" x 6.3") / roll
Gross Weight: 10.5kgs (23lbs) / roll
1. Adhesive paper, Suitable for various elastic fabrics.
2. Above 95% high transfer yield for brighter more vibrant colors.
3. Compatible with domestic and imported ink, high density or low density ink.
4. Dry speed: about 4 minutes.
But if you want to achieve the best state, it is best to leave it for a night after printing, so that the ink can fully penetrate the sublimation paper.
5. Small warpage, high fit with the fabric, easy to operate.
6. The coating formula of the transfer paper is made of nanomaterials, which ensures that the surface smoothness of the transfer paper is more than 3 seconds, and the print head will not be damaged.
7. There are hardly spots on the surface of our transfer paper, and the quality is stable.
8. The level of tack depends on the fabric in use. Prior testing is required.
1. Outside of the roll is the coated / print side. Ideal for industrial and plotter printers using water-based dye sublimation inks.
2. Ideal print room temperature is 20 ~23℃ and 45% relative humidity.
3. Recommended transfer settings:
Temperature: 392℉(200℃), which is the actual temperature on the roller of the transfer machine
Time: 35-40 Seconds.
(Ideal settings may vary based on the process, print environment & textile.)
4. The shelf life is generally 2 years if kept well. If it is placed on the first floor, the paper should be placed on the tray to prevent moisture, especially when it rains.
5. Store paper in original packaging only. Avoid direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Place roll in printing room 24 hours prior to printing to acclimate to conditions. Do not leave rolls hanging on printer.
Sportswear and functional textiles, personalized interior.
Pack and Ship: