CALCA 61gsm 64in x 3280ft Textile Dye Sublimation Transfer Paper for High Speed Heat Transfer Printing, 3in Core
Our 61gsm Sublimation Paper can meet the use of 350% ink volume, can meet most of the high-end processing needs, and ensure excellent stability, high processing quality and processing efficiency.
• Substance 61GSM.
• Ink absorption 350%.
• Unsurspassed tansfer yield.
• Excellent stablity.
• High quality contour.
• Shelf-life: 3 years.
• Suitable ink systems: Water - based sublimation
Width: 64" (162cm)
Length: 3280' (1000m)
Core: 3" (7.6cm)
Packing Size: 162 x 35 x 35cm / roll
Gross Weight: 103kgs / roll
Recommended transfer settings: 215℃, 20s
(Ideal settings may vary based on the process, print environment & textile.)
·Storage life: three years
·Stored in an airtight environment with air humidity 40~50%
·Before usage, it is recommended to keep it for one day in the printing environment.
1. The product packaging has been well treated from moisture, but it is recommended to keep it in a dry place before used.
2. Before the product is used, it needs to be opened in the printing room so that the product can reach a balance with the environment, and the environment is best controlled between 45% and 60% humidity. This ensures a good print transfer effect and finger touching the print surface should be avoided during the whole process.
3. During printing process, the image must be protected from external damage before the ink is dry and fixed.
-Lycra materials - cycling
-Polyamide - Swim & Surfwear
-100% polyester(stretch) - cycling, running, icehockey wear
I’m selling the fabric on Facebook. I need a lot of papers pers month. And this is my first time to order from Sign-in-china. I’m very satisfied with the papers. Hope to do more businesses in the future.